The 98%

With only 2% of actors earning over £20,000 a year from acting work, that leaves the other 98% with uninspiring day jobs, less than 24 hours to learn 10 pages of script for an audition, trying to figure out how to pay for Spotlight subscriptions and waiting for the phone to ring… but those stories are never heard. Whilst listening to interviews with actors who are well known can be interesting and inspiring, their stories of the hard times are usually looked back on in hindsight. Co-Hosts Katie Elin-Salt & Alexa Morden are in the thick of the hard graft, laughing and lamenting about the realities of being an actor. Being part of The 98% may mean that they aren’t working consistently but there’s still a lot of laughs, lessons and value in our experiences…and they’re here to share them.

The 98% Christmas Panto Episode

Dec 20 2021 | 01:26:20

M1E4 - We're back!

Nov 01 2021 | 00:59:35

M1E3 - We're back!

Nov 01 2021 | 01:10:33

Miniseries 1, E1 - We're back!

Nov 01 2021 | 01:08:02

M1E2 - We're back!

Nov 01 2021 | 00:58:39

Abuse In The Arts

May 06 2021 | 00:56:19

Mic, Concern, Reaction!

Feb 08 2021 | 01:14:38

S3E8 - “The Play’s The Thing”

Aug 10 2020 | 00:58:27

S3E2 - "It's all Maple"

May 18 2020 | 01:05:18

S3E1 - "The Silencer 2.0"

May 04 2020 | 00:58:13

S2E16 - Curtain Call - "WWMSD?"

Sep 30 2019 | 01:05:42

S2E14 - Agenting Part 2

Sep 01 2019 | 00:57:54

S2E13 - Agenting Part 1

Aug 19 2019 | 01:02:48

S2E12 - Fingers in both pies

Aug 05 2019 | 00:50:28

S2E11 - #RegulateAndState

Jul 22 2019 | 00:57:55

S2E9 - "A pavement for a stage"

Jun 24 2019 | 00:36:32

#YesOrNo Callback Episode

Jun 03 2019 | 00:33:27

S2E7 - #YesOrNo matters!

May 27 2019 | 00:57:42

'Twas the night before Christmas...

Dec 24 2018 | 00:01:44

Call Sheet

Dec 01 2018 | 00:05:43

S1E15 - "Don't you mean acTRESS?"

Aug 08 2018 | 00:39:13

S1E14 - "You just go on the smell"

Jul 25 2018 | 00:47:41

Tipsy Truths Round 2

Jul 03 2018 | 00:15:40

S1E10 - "#GotTheFlaps"

May 30 2018 | 00:37:03

Tipsy Truths Round 1

May 22 2018 | 00:12:46

S1E7 - Auditioning Part 2

Apr 18 2018 | 00:39:53

S1E6 - Auditioning Part 1

Apr 11 2018 | 00:36:59

1 in 3 Callback Episode

Mar 31 2018 | 00:18:29

S1E4 - 1 in 3

Mar 28 2018 | 00:43:51

S1E3 - "Joey, it's Giselle"

Mar 21 2018 | 00:38:27