CHO Podcast Network Director
Comedy Here Often? is looking for a Podcast Network Director. You would describe yourself as
an over achiever! You are motivated, ready to learn, self-driven, and creative. We are looking
for a person who can accept a challenge. You are organized, efficient, and professional. You
excel at multitasking and communicating with diverse teams.
Core job responsibilities include working with the President/CEO and financial team to set and
meet revenue targets annually, communicating with our client roster to create marketing
strategies and set podcast performance targets, ensuring efficient operations regarding
recording schedules and promotional schedules, communicating with the podcast distributor,
securing paid partnerships and advertising, and creating strategies to build audiences for each
podcast as well as7 the network itself.
• Research and secure sponsorship and paid advertising opportunities for each podcast via our
distributor and through direct means
• Engage with podcast distributor on a regular basis to ensure releases are being supported and
• Communicate with the President/CEO and Financial department to set revenue targets, create
growth strategies and maintain quarterly reports on progress
• Coordinate Podcast audio release schedules and ensure deadlines are met
• Communicate with podcasts to determine performance goals, target audience and social
• Create and execute marketing strategy in support of Podcast performance goals and audience
• Coordinate social media strategy with each podcast and ensure content schedules are
• Assisting CHO staff in the execution of marketing initiatives related to podcasts.
• 1 – 2 years of experience in marketing, ad sales, sponsorship or leadership roles;
• Detail oriented;
• Exceptional organizational skills;
• Excellent written communication;
• Strong grasp of social media best practices;
• Takes direction well but also able to work independently.
The position is full-time, to start immediately.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org